Long Sleeve Jersey - Lilac
Inspired by in-between days--changing colors, chilly mornings, and an innate desire for warmth--yet prepared to be layered up for pure winter, our popular Long Sleeve Jersey’s ready for volatile weather. This is your go-to transitional piece that embodies changing conditions in structure and hue.
- *UPDATED raglan sleeves for better fit
- *UPDATED discrete back pockets for improved access
- Fully dyed, fleece-backed, brushed fabric
- Thermo-taped front waist hem
- YKK VISLON® zip for easy, one-handed control
- Secret 4th pocket secured with zipper
- Hidden seams
- Reflective logos
The Long Sleeve Jersey: ultra-comfortable in its looser fit and soft form. Rich, fully-dyed fabrics paired with reflective details make our latest transitional piece sophisticated and functional. They're made of innately snug fabric supported by technical details to prevent digging in, riding up, and general distractions. With its slightly more forgiving fit and thermo-taped details, you’ll feel fast, efficient, and protected. It’ll become your most versatile jersey.
|Zip Length||42 + 5||44 + 5||44 + 5||46 + 5||46 + 5||48 + 5|
We’ve revamped our Bundles in a way that gives you more options to put together an individual kit that both fulfills your logistical and aesthetic needs.
Here’s how to create your own unique Bundle and enjoy 15% OFF:
Add a TOP to your cart:Tops include: Jerseys, Jackets, Gilets, and T-shirts
Add a BOTTOM to your cart:Bottoms include: All Bibs and Tights
Add an ACCESSORY:Accessories include: Base Layers, Socks, Bidons, Toe Covers, Gloves, Caps, and Musettes
Once you’ve added a TOP, BOTTOM, AND ACCESSORY to your cart, the 15% Bundle discount will automatically be applied to your order.
*Archive pieces cannot be utilized in a bundle
How long will delivery take?
Current delivery time within Europe is 1-2 business days
Current delivery time for international orders is 3-4 days
Where is my order shipped from?
All orders are dispatched from our warehouse in Madrid, Spain
How much will shipping cost?
Free Shipping on orders over €160
Current standard shipping cost within Spain (1-2 business days) is: a flat rate of €10
Current standard shipping cost for European orders (1-2 days) and outside of Europe* (3-4 days) is: a flat rate of €18
*South America not included. Current standard shipping cost for South America is (5-7 days): a flat rate of €30
What about customs fees and local duties for orders outside the EU?
For orders from CANADA, USA, JAPAN, UAE, MALAYSIA, SINGAPORE, SWITZERLAND, & SOUTH KOREA all of the taxes and local duties are covered. For countries not listed above, we are not responsible for local duties and taxes that incur.
- All orders are dispatched out of Madrid, Spain.
- We are not responsible for your local duties or taxes. As NDLSS is a Spanish based company, you may be subject to transactional fees. Please contact your bank for more detailed information.
- Customers within the European Union will not be charged any additional duties upon receiving your order. International orders (outside of the EU) will have local duties or taxes. When in doubt check with your local customs office for current rates.
- Please be informed that if a client refuses to accept a package due to local import fees or taxes, the package is automatically destroyed by the carrier. When this occurs, we reserve the right to refuse the order cancellation and refund.
- NDLSS will dispatch orders on business days. Business days are Monday to Friday. Please keep this in mind when placing orders on Saturday or Sunday.