NDLSS is committed to fully protecting your privacy. If we request that you provide specific information by which you could be identified when using this website, then you can be assured 100% that it will exclusively be used in agreement with this privacy statement.
NDLSS may revise this policy every so often by updating this page. We recommend that you check this page from time to time to ensure that you are aware of any changes. This policy is effective from 23/06-2018.
1: Your rights and preferences
You might know that a new European Union law, called the General Data Protection Regulation or “GDPR" gives certain rights to individuals when it comes to their personal data.
- Right of Access – the right to be informed of and request access to the personal data we process about you;
- Right to Rectification – the right to request that we amend or update your personal data where it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right to Erasure – the right to request that we delete your personal data;
- Right to Restrict – the right to request that we temporarily or permanently stop processing all or some of your personal data;
- Right to Object – the right, at any time, to object to us processing your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation; the right to object to your personal data being processed for direct marketing purposes;
- Right to Data Portability – the right to request a copy of your personal data in electronic format and the right to transmit that personal data for use in another party's service; and
- Right not to be subject to Automated Decision-making – the right to not be subject to a decision based solely on automated decision making, including profiling, where the decision would have a legal effect on you or produce a similarly significant effect.
If you want to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will comply as quickly as possible.
2: What information we collect
We might collect the information below:
- Contact information including email address;
- Demographic information, like postcode, preferences and interests; and
- Other information related to customer surveys and/or offers
3: What we do with the information we acquire
We use this information to better comprehend your needs and provide you with a better experience, and specifically for the following reasons:
- Internal records
- To make our products and services better.
- We might occasionally send promotional emails related to new products, special offers or other information which you could find interesting using the email address you provide.
- Periodically, we may also use your information to contact you in regards to market research. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We might use the information to customize the website to align with your preferences.
We promise to keep your information safe and secure. As a means of preventing unauthorized access or disclosure, we have established physical, electronic and managerial procedures to protect and safely store the information we gather online.
By entering your personal data, you automatically agree to the policy stated above. We will do all that we can to make sure that your data is handled securely and in accordance with this policy.
Unfortunately, the transmittal of information through the internet is not 100% secure. We will do our very best to keep your personal data safe, however we cannot fully guarantee the security of your data on our site; any transaction you make is at your own risk. As soon as we have received your information, we use tight procedures and strict security features in order to attempt to prevent unauthorised access.
5: How we utilize cookies
A cookie means a small file which requests permission to be added to your computer's hard drive. As soon as you agree, the file is added and the cookie works to analyze web traffic or informs you when you visit a specific site. Cookies let web applications respond to you as an individual. The web application can adapt its function to your needs and preferences by gathering and remembering information.
We use traffic log cookies to determine which pages are being utilized. This assists us in analyzing data related to web page traffic and lets us tailor our website to meet customer needs. We exclusively use this information for statistical analysis motives and then the data is deleted from the system.
All in all, cookies support us and let us provide you with a better website, by giving us the option to monitor which pages you find helpful and which you do not. A cookie does not give us access to your computer or any personal information, only the data you choose to input.
You have the option to accept or decline cookies. The majority of web browsers automatically accept cookies, but most of the time you can change your browser setting to deny cookies.
6: Links to outside websites
Our website might include links to other websites. As soon as you have used these links to exit our site, you should know that we do not maintain any control over websites outside of our own. Thus, we are not responsible for the protection and privacy of information that you provide on sites are not controlled by this privacy statement. You should be careful and closely read the privacy statements on other websites.
7: Administering your personal information
You can choose to restrict the gathering or use of your personal information in the following manners:
- In the case that you have previously agreed to us utilizing your personal information for specific marketing purposes, you can retract your agreement at any time by emailing us at email@example.com
We will never sell, distribute or release your personal information to third parties without requesting your permission before, as required by law. We may potentially use your personal information in order to send you promotional information about third parties which we consider interesting to you, but only when you give us the green light.
You can request details related to personal information which we have saved under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small price will be incurred. If you want a copy of the information we have about you, please inquire here: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you think that any information we have about you is incorrect or missing details, please email us as soon as you can using the email address above. We will correct any errors as soon as possible