HOME Jersey - Pistachio
A second life for leftover fabric:
Merging the finest Italian textiles with our know-how, we’ve worked together to repurpose unused fabric to create our durable, all day Home Jerseys. Designed to turn excess into essential.
The nature of using leftover fabric to make the Home Jersey means it's a limited edition jersey.
- Slim fit
- Constructed entirely from leftover fabric
- Iridescent & reflective logos
- Discrete flat-lying back pockets with anti-sag structure
- Secret 4th pocket secured with zipper
- Thermo-taped front finish
- YKK VISLON® zip for easy, one-handed control
- Internal zipper guard
The new Home Jersey: an all-day jersey constructed with excess fabric that would've otherwise been thrown out. The pre-dyed, lightweight Italian fabric maintains cooling properties to ensure body temp regulation and overall comfort on tough training days. Along with its wicking nature, the high-stretch, advanced fabric provides protection against damaging UV rays. With neat back pockets and cool down features, you're set for rides that go from dawn to dusk on even the hottest days.
Short sleeve jerseys
We’ve revamped our Bundles in a way that gives you more options to put together an individual kit that both fulfills your logistical and aesthetic needs.
Here’s how to create your own unique Bundle and enjoy 15% OFF:
Add a TOP to your cart:Tops include: Jerseys, Jackets, Gilets, and T-shirts
Add a BOTTOM to your cart:Bottoms include: All Bibs and Tights
Add an ACCESSORY:Accessories include: Base Layers, Socks, Bidons, Toe Covers, Gloves, Caps, and Musettes
Once you’ve added a TOP, BOTTOM, AND ACCESSORY to your cart, the 15% Bundle discount will automatically be applied to your order.
*Archive pieces cannot be utilized in a bundle
How long will delivery take?
Current delivery time within Europe is 1-2 business days
Current delivery time for international orders is 3-4 days
Where is my order shipped from?
All orders are dispatched from our warehouse in Madrid, Spain
How much will shipping cost?
Free Shipping on orders over €160
Current standard shipping cost within Spain (1-2 business days) is: a flat rate of €10
Current standard shipping cost for European orders (1-2 days) and outside of Europe* (3-4 days) is: a flat rate of €18
*South America not included. Current standard shipping cost for South America is (5-7 days): a flat rate of €30
What about customs fees and local duties for orders outside the EU?
For orders from CANADA, USA, JAPAN, UAE, MALAYSIA, SINGAPORE, SWITZERLAND, & SOUTH KOREA all of the taxes and local duties are covered. For countries not listed above, we are not responsible for local duties and taxes that incur.
- All orders are dispatched out of Madrid, Spain.
- We are not responsible for your local duties or taxes. As NDLSS is a Spanish based company, you may be subject to transactional fees. Please contact your bank for more detailed information.
- Customers within the European Union will not be charged any additional duties upon receiving your order. International orders (outside of the EU) will have local duties or taxes. When in doubt check with your local customs office for current rates.
- Please be informed that if a client refuses to accept a package due to local import fees or taxes, the package is automatically destroyed by the carrier. When this occurs, we reserve the right to refuse the order cancellation and refund.
- NDLSS will dispatch orders on business days. Business days are Monday to Friday. Please keep this in mind when placing orders on Saturday or Sunday.