Deep Winter Jacket - Desert
Free worldwide shipping on orders over €140.00
Our Deep Winter Jacket makes up our warmest, most weatherproof jacket. It's constructed to combat the darkest, coldest winter days, our Deep Winter Jacket is ready for anything winter might hold.
- High performance 3-layer fabric
- Water resistant
- Thermo-taped seams at waist and back pockets
- Wide stay-in-place waist gripper at back
- YKK Aquaguard waterproof zippers
- Zippered chest pocket
- Side panel zippered vents for extra breathability
- Reflective logos
- -5℃ to 10℃
Our Deep Winter Jacket is our most technical jacket. This jacket showcases the seamless integration of a soft internal makeup paired with a weatherproof external layer. With exceptionally functional zippers, open and close compartments easily even in your thickest gloves. Its extensive three-pocket system paired with two additional storage zones allow you to carry any and all treats you need to get you through a winter ride.
This winter essential jacket keeps you moisture-protected while never restricting your movement thanks to slightly-stretchy fabric, elastic details, and effective base material. Despite the harsh nature of winter, we can ensure you'll stay warm and dry in this athlete-tested cold weather essential. the harsh nature of winter, we can ensure you'll stay warm and dry in this athlete-tested cold weather essential.
350g size M
Fabric composition ( Heavy weight ) :
1st layer: 85% PA + 15% EA + WR
2nd layer: Hydrophilic membrane 100% PES
3rd layer: 94% PES + 6% EA
Weight: 310 gr/m2
Water column: 8.000 mm
|Zip Length||42 + 5||44 + 5||44 + 5||46 + 5||46 + 5||48 + 5|
We’ve revamped our Bundles in a way that gives you more options to put together an individual kit that both fulfills your logistical and aesthetic needs.
Here’s how to create your own unique Bundle and enjoy 15% OFF:
Add a TOP to your cart:Tops include: Jerseys, Jackets, Gilets, Baselayers, and T-shirts
Add a BOTTOM to your cart:Bottoms include: All Bibs and Tights
Add an ACCESSORY:Accessories include: Socks, Bidons, Cosmetics, Caps, and Mussettes
Once you’ve added a TOP, BOTTOM, AND ACCESSORY to your cart, the 15% Bundle discount will automatically be applied to your order.
*Archive pieces cannot be utilized in a bundle
How long will delivery take?
Current delivery time within Europe is 1-2 business days
Current delivery time for international orders is 3-4 days
Where is my order shipped from?
All orders are dispatched from our warehouse in Madrid, Spain
How much will shipping cost?
Free Shipping on orders over €140
Current standard shipping cost within Spain (1-2 business days) is: a flat rate of €10
Current standard shipping cost for European orders (1-2 days) and outside of Europe ( 3-4 days ) is: a flat rate of €18
- All orders are dispatched out of Madrid, Spain.
- We are not responsible for your local duties or taxes. As NDLSS is a Spanish based company, you may be subject to transactional fees. Please contact your bank for more detailed information.
- Customers within the European Union will not be charged any additional duties upon receiving your order. International orders (outside of the EU) will have local duties or taxes. When in doubt check with your local customs office for current rates.
- Please be informed that if a client refuses to accept a package due to local import fees or taxes, the package will automatically be returned to NDLSS. When this occurs, we reserve the right to implement a €30 administrational fee.
- NDLSS will dispatch orders on business days. Business days are Monday to Friday. Please keep this in mind when placing orders on Saturday or Sunday.