AWAY Jersey - Pale Green
The latest Short Sleeve Away Jersey, constructed with Italian made Sensitive® fabric, is designed and tested for comfort and performance on all types of bicycle adventures. It's comfortable yet aerodynamic; making this piece extremely versatile--from social rides to racing. Load up the flat lying pockets with fuel and count on the reflective elements to keep you visible in dim light. Meet our brand new, all-day essential: the Short Sleeve Away Jersey, made with advanced, quick-drying, wrinkle-free fabric.
The Short Sleeve Away Jersey: a high wicking, all-day jersey developed with thoughtful details in mind. The fully-dyed, Italian made Sensitive® fabric maintains anti-wrinkle as well as wicking properties to ensure body temp regulation and durability. The opaque fibers provide a higher level of protection against damaging UV rays. With neat back pockets and reflective logos, you're set for rides that go from dawn to dusk.
We’ve strayed from our race-fit roots and the result is something else. We’ve created our comfiest collection yet: the Away Collection. It’s snug, but not suffocating. It’s fast, but forgiving. Meet our brand new Short Sleeve Jerseys, the latest members of our Away Collection.
- Slim fit
- Fully-dyed, knitted Italian fabric
- Discrete, flat lying back pockets with a breathable, mesh interior
- Secret 4th pocket secured with zipper
- Thermo-taped front finish and pocket reinforcement
- Iridescent, reflective logos on chest and back
- YKK VISLON® zip for easy, one-handed control
- Anti sag rear storage structure
- Comfortable, double-layer sleeve ends
Short sleeve jerseys
We’ve revamped our Bundles in a way that gives you more options to put together an individual kit that both fulfills your logistical and aesthetic needs.
Here’s how to create your own unique Bundle and enjoy 15% OFF:
Add a TOP to your cart:Tops include: Jerseys, Jackets, Gilets, and T-shirts
Add a BOTTOM to your cart:Bottoms include: All Bibs and Tights
Add an ACCESSORY:Accessories include: Base Layers, Socks, Bidons, Cosmetics, Caps, and Mussettes
Once you’ve added a TOP, BOTTOM, AND ACCESSORY to your cart, the 15% Bundle discount will automatically be applied to your order.
*Archive pieces cannot be utilized in a bundle
How long will delivery take?
Current delivery time within Europe is 1-2 business days
Current delivery time for international orders is 3-4 days
Where is my order shipped from?
All orders are dispatched from our warehouse in Madrid, Spain
How much will shipping cost?
Free Shipping on orders over €145
Current standard shipping cost within Spain (1-2 business days) is: a flat rate of €10
Current standard shipping cost for European orders (1-2 days) and outside of Europe* (3-4 days) is: a flat rate of €18
*South America not included. Current standard shipping cost for South America is (5-7 days): a flat rate of €30
What about customs fees and local duties for orders outside the EU?
For orders from CANADA, USA, JAPAN, UAE, MALAYSIA, SINGAPORE, SWITZERLAND, & SOUTH KOREA all of the taxes and local duties are covered. For countries not listed above, we are not responsible for local duties and taxes that incur.
- All orders are dispatched out of Madrid, Spain.
- We are not responsible for your local duties or taxes. As NDLSS is a Spanish based company, you may be subject to transactional fees. Please contact your bank for more detailed information.
- Customers within the European Union will not be charged any additional duties upon receiving your order. International orders (outside of the EU) will have local duties or taxes. When in doubt check with your local customs office for current rates.
- Please be informed that if a client refuses to accept a package due to local import fees or taxes, the package will automatically be returned to NDLSS. When this occurs, we reserve the right to implement a €30 administrational fee.
- NDLSS will dispatch orders on business days. Business days are Monday to Friday. Please keep this in mind when placing orders on Saturday or Sunday.