FAST Jersey - Olive
Our fresh Fast piece exceeds expectations in both its performance elements as well as its understated hues. Strategic silicone details, effective thermo-taping, and wider sleeve finishes eliminate distractions and make longer, harder rides achievable. The latest Fast Jersey: an ultra technical jersey that shows off subtle tones and provides maximum support so you can go farther.
Our Fast Jerseys, as the name suggests, are about speed. They’re designed to compete—race-fit, breathable, and stay-in-place silicone details. We’ve been making little changes to perfect this jersey and we’ve finally got it just right.
Produced in Italy, our Fast Jerseys provide an entirely new level of breathability, low moisture absorption, and drying speed. Our mesh side panels and stretch-proof polyester pockets complete our design—a jersey truly optimized for utility, comfort, and beauty.
Our jersey designs are limited. We don’t usually restock jerseys, so get yours now before they run out!
All of our Fast Jerseys are unisex. They fit like a glove on female and male forms.
- Race fit (So size up, if you're in between sizes)
- Constructed with primarily recycled fabric
- Thermo-taped front waist finish
- Wider sleeve ends with silicone-dotted interior
- Four needle flatlock stitching
- Made in Italy
Short sleeve jerseys
We’ve revamped our Bundles in a way that gives you more options to put together an individual kit that both fulfills your logistical and aesthetic needs.
Here’s how to create your own unique Bundle and enjoy 15% OFF:
Add a TOP to your cart:Tops include: Jerseys, Jackets, Gilets, and T-shirts
Add a BOTTOM to your cart:Bottoms include: All Bibs and Tights
Add an ACCESSORY:Accessories include: Base Layers, Socks, Bidons, Cosmetics, Caps, and Mussettes
Once you’ve added a TOP, BOTTOM, AND ACCESSORY to your cart, the 15% Bundle discount will automatically be applied to your order.
*Archive pieces cannot be utilized in a bundle
How long will delivery take?
Current delivery time within Europe is 1-2 business days
Current delivery time for international orders is 3-4 days
Where is my order shipped from?
All orders are dispatched from our warehouse in Madrid, Spain
How much will shipping cost?
Free Shipping on orders over €145
Current standard shipping cost within Spain (1-2 business days) is: a flat rate of €10
Current standard shipping cost for European orders (1-2 days) and outside of Europe* (3-4 days) is: a flat rate of €18
*South America not included. Current standard shipping cost for South America is (5-7 days): a flat rate of €30
What about customs fees and local duties for orders outside the EU?
For orders from CANADA, USA, JAPAN, UAE, MALAYSIA, SINGAPORE, SWITZERLAND, & SOUTH KOREA all of the taxes and local duties are covered. For countries not listed above, we are not responsible for local duties and taxes that incur.
- All orders are dispatched out of Madrid, Spain.
- We are not responsible for your local duties or taxes. As NDLSS is a Spanish based company, you may be subject to transactional fees. Please contact your bank for more detailed information.
- Customers within the European Union will not be charged any additional duties upon receiving your order. International orders (outside of the EU) will have local duties or taxes. When in doubt check with your local customs office for current rates.
- Please be informed that if a client refuses to accept a package due to local import fees or taxes, the package will automatically be returned to NDLSS. When this occurs, we reserve the right to implement a €30 administrational fee.
- NDLSS will dispatch orders on business days. Business days are Monday to Friday. Please keep this in mind when placing orders on Saturday or Sunday.