FAST Jersey - Ter
Free worldwide shipping on orders over €135.00
Our Ter Jersey shines in the sun and subtly blends colors like the river that inspired its creation. Ter’s understated opal details paired with its slate tones make this jersey easy to pair with a myriad of colors. Ter: a calm river that flows through Catalonia and an exceptional cycling jersey.
Our Fast Jerseys, as the name suggests, are about speed. They’re designed to compete--race-fit, breathable, and stay-in-place silicone details. We’ve been making little changes to perfect this jersey and we’ve finally got it just right.
Now produced in Italy, our jerseys provide an entirely new level of breathability, low moisture absorption, and drying speed. Our mesh side panels and stretch-proof polyester pockets complete our new design — a jersey truly optimized for utility, comfort, and beauty.
Our jersey designs are limited. We don’t restock jerseys, unless we decide to release a specific style again the following year, so get yours now before they run out!
All of our Fast Jerseys are unisex. They fit like a glove on female and male forms.
- Signature Race fit
- Shorter front collar
- Thermo-taped front waist finish
- Wider sleeve ends with silicone-dotted interior
- Four needle flatlock stitching
- Made in Italy
Short sleeve jerseys
We’ve revamped our Bundles in a way that gives you more options to put together an individual kit that both fulfills your logistical and aesthetic needs.
Here’s how to create your own unique Bundle and enjoy 15% OFF:
Add a TOP to your cart:Tops include: Jerseys, Jackets, Gilets, Baselayers, and T-shirts
Add a BOTTOM to your cart:Bottoms include: All Bibs and Tights
Add an ACCESSORY:Accessories include: Socks, Bidons, Cosmetics, Caps, and Mussettes
Once you’ve added a TOP, BOTTOM, AND ACCESSORY to your cart, the 15% Bundle discount will automatically be applied to your order.
*Archive pieces cannot be utilized in a bundle
How long will delivery take?
Current delivery time within Europe is 1-2 business days
Current delivery time for international orders is 3-4 days
Where is my order shipped from?
All orders are dispatched from our warehouse in Madrid, Spain
How much will shipping cost?
Free Shipping on orders over €140
Current standard shipping cost within Spain (1-2 business days) is: a flat rate of 10 €
Current standard shipping cost for European orders (1-2 days) and outside of Europe ( 3-4 days ) is: a flat rate of 18 €
- All orders are dispatched out of Madrid, Spain.
- We are not responsible for your local duties or taxes. As NDLSS is a Spanish based, you may be subject to transactional fees. Please contact your bank for more detailed information.
- Customers within the European Union will not be charged any additional duties upon receiving your order. International orders (outside of the EU) will have local duties or taxes. When in doubt check with your local customs office for current rates.
- NDLSS will dispatch orders on business days. Business days are Monday to Friday. Please keep this in mind when placing orders on Saturday or Sunday.