THERMAL Bib Shorts 2.1
Our Thermal Bibs have been engineered and tested for maximum comfort and warmth without compromising on performance and fit. The slightly heavier, brushed fleece provides insulation without limiting mobility or causing unwanted distractions. On the surface, you’ll stay protected by an advanced DWR treatment that’s exceptionally breathable and gives the garment a longer life. This generation of Thermal Bibs is slightly shorter than the updated version. Click here to discover more about these Thermal Bibs.
These weather combating bibs are constructed with the ever-reliable AQUA ZERO ECO fleece and treated in the most environmentally-friendly fashion. By choosing BLIZZARD by Sitip, our Thermal Bibs become water repellent, breathable, and incredibly durable. This fluorine-free, PFOA-free technology successfully utilizes hyper-branched polymers to keep water out while never impacting the garment’s breathability. The soft, simple straps stay close to the body and the mesh back panel keeps excessive heat and sweat at bay.
About Our Pad
The latest Elastic Interface® Pad is designed for all-terrain, long-distance rides. Anatomically perfected for men and constructed with a wide variety of strategically placed stitching, including both flatlock and overlock, to maintain an even surface and increase durability.
Key Pad Features
- Made for 7+ hour days
- Made with ECO X-MIX premium, eco-friendly fabric
- Engineered with exceptional moisture control properties
- Smart, central channel to enhance blood flow and reduce pressure
6°-12°C / 43-54°F
Wash & Care Instructions
- Wash at 30°C
- Use mild detergent
- Drip dry in shade
- Do not iron
- Do not bleach
We’ve revamped our Bundles in a way that gives you more options to put together an individual kit that both fulfills your logistical and aesthetic needs.
Here’s how to create your own unique Bundle and enjoy 15% OFF:
Add a TOP to your cart:Tops include: Jerseys, Jackets, Gilets, and T-shirts
Add a BOTTOM to your cart:Bottoms include: All Bibs and Tights
Add an ACCESSORY:Accessories include: Base Layers, Socks, Bidons, Toe Covers, Gloves, Caps, and Musettes
Once you’ve added a TOP, BOTTOM, AND ACCESSORY to your cart, the 15% Bundle discount will automatically be applied to your order.
*Archive pieces cannot be utilized in a bundle
How long will delivery take?
Current delivery time within Europe is 1-2 business days
Current delivery time for international orders is 3-4 days
Where is my order shipped from?
All orders are dispatched from our warehouse in Madrid, Spain
How much will shipping cost?
Free Shipping on orders over €160
Current standard shipping cost within Spain (1-2 business days) is: a flat rate of €10
Current standard shipping cost for European orders (1-2 days) and outside of Europe* (3-4 days) is: a flat rate of €18
*South America not included. Current standard shipping cost for South America is (5-7 days): a flat rate of €30
What about customs fees and local duties for orders outside the EU?
For orders from CANADA, USA, JAPAN, UAE, MALAYSIA, SINGAPORE, SWITZERLAND, & SOUTH KOREA all of the taxes and local duties are covered. For countries not listed above, we are not responsible for local duties and taxes that incur.
- All orders are dispatched out of Madrid, Spain.
- We are not responsible for your local duties or taxes. As NDLSS is a Spanish based company, you may be subject to transactional fees. Please contact your bank for more detailed information.
- Customers within the European Union will not be charged any additional duties upon receiving your order. International orders (outside of the EU) will have local duties or taxes. When in doubt check with your local customs office for current rates.
- Please be informed that if a client refuses to accept a package due to local import fees or taxes, the package is automatically destroyed by the carrier. When this occurs, we reserve the right to refuse the order cancellation and refund.
- NDLSS will dispatch orders on business days. Business days are Monday to Friday. Please keep this in mind when placing orders on Saturday or Sunday.