Made with pure winter in mind, our Away Insulated Gilet is prepared for the harshest conditions. This gilet helps you get out the door and pedaling on days when the weather deters you from even getting out of bed. The mountains are calling. Count on this jacket to provide you with exactly the protection and and insulation you need for the big winter ride.
The Away Insulated Gilet: comfortable in its looser fit and efficient insulation. This jacket is ready for the darkest, coldest winter days. Originally invented for the US military, Primaloft uses unbreakable air pockets to trap heat even when soaking wet. The strategic upper-back apertures allow for both shoulder movement and breathability. The compact fleece with a soft brushed lining strategically used as side panelling provide structure and stretch. A two-way access pocket secured with zippers means snacks stay safely stored and easy to reach. The Away Insulated Gilet is durable and detail-oriented to make your most extreme adventures comfier.
We’ve strayed from our race-fit roots and the result is something else. We’ve created our comfiest collection yet: the Away Collection. It’s snug, but not suffocating. It’s fast, but forgiving. Meet our brand new Long Sleeve Jerseys, the latest members of our Away Collection.
|Zip Length||42 + 5||44 + 5||44 + 5||46 + 5||46 + 5||48 + 5|
We’ve revamped our Bundles in a way that gives you more options to put together an individual kit that both fulfills your logistical and aesthetic needs.
Here’s how to create your own unique Bundle and enjoy 15% OFF:
Add a TOP to your cart:Tops include: Jerseys, Jackets, Gilets, and T-shirts
Add a BOTTOM to your cart:Bottoms include: All Bibs and Tights
Add an ACCESSORY:Accessories include: Base Layers, Socks, Bidons, Cosmetics, Caps, and Mussettes
Once you’ve added a TOP, BOTTOM, AND ACCESSORY to your cart, the 15% Bundle discount will automatically be applied to your order.
*Archive pieces cannot be utilized in a bundle
How long will delivery take?
Current delivery time within Europe is 1-2 business days
Current delivery time for international orders is 3-4 days
Where is my order shipped from?
All orders are dispatched from our warehouse in Madrid, Spain
How much will shipping cost?
Free Shipping on orders over €145
Current standard shipping cost within Spain (1-2 business days) is: a flat rate of €10
Current standard shipping cost for European orders (1-2 days) and outside of Europe* (3-4 days) is: a flat rate of €18
*South America not included. Current standard shipping cost for South America is (5-7 days): a flat rate of €30
What about customs fees and local duties for orders outside the EU?
For orders from CANADA, USA, JAPAN, UAE, MALAYSIA, SINGAPORE, SWITZERLAND, & SOUTH KOREA all of the taxes and local duties are covered. For countries not listed above, we are not responsible for local duties and taxes that incur.
- All orders are dispatched out of Madrid, Spain.
- We are not responsible for your local duties or taxes. As NDLSS is a Spanish based company, you may be subject to transactional fees. Please contact your bank for more detailed information.
- Customers within the European Union will not be charged any additional duties upon receiving your order. International orders (outside of the EU) will have local duties or taxes. When in doubt check with your local customs office for current rates.
- Please be informed that if a client refuses to accept a package due to local import fees or taxes, the package will automatically be returned to NDLSS. When this occurs, we reserve the right to implement a €30 administrational fee.
- NDLSS will dispatch orders on business days. Business days are Monday to Friday. Please keep this in mind when placing orders on Saturday or Sunday.